The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

GAME 4 at 3:00p.m. Tuesday

Gally's breakout game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will Gally get this game?

• H_T_L pinned this topic
11 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

We're 2-0 in afternoon games.

55 minutes ago, rkgoalie said:

go habs go :6280:

Yes, time to step it up. Through 3 games, even though we are down 2-1, I believe we have the better team. I think we have more depth. We have to be aggressive and take it to them; Keep our feet moving. I thought the Suzuki, Domi, Drouin line that Kirk went to at the end of the game showed a little energy/confidence. I think Drouin and Domi liked that situation. Everybody has been talking Suzuki up, but I honestly think he's been disappointing since he set the bar high in game 1 vs. Pit Maybe that's just me. But, I think it is imperative to get those 3 guys going, and I'd love to see Armia pick up his play/opportunities. The most consistently impactful player for the habs on offense has been Lehkonen. He's been great. I thought Kulak looked great in game 3. Let's hope he breaks through in game 4. I feel optimistic, and I am excited to see if we can find that energy we displayed in game 2! I propose: Drouin-Suzuki-Domi, Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Gally, Lehkonen-Danault-Byron, Belzile-Poehling-Armia. Go Habs Go!

Flyers have some jump but so do the boys.

Interesting that after giving him a career high in minutes last game, Muller starts JK on the 3rd line.

Although in fairness, Lekhs and byron have arguably been our best 2 wingers, so maybe that IS our first line now. lol. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic