Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

GAME 4 at 3:00p.m. Tuesday

Gally's breakout game?   11 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will Gally get this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

180 posts in this topic

Yeah,,,, JD has been pretty much invisible and it's become tiresome hoping he actually shows up for a shift or 2. I'd be all for sending a message ( although it's 2 games late) and press boxing him for just about anybody else.

1 hour ago, southernhabfan said:

Sad to say this is the Montreal team that I’m used to in playing playoffs the last 25 years

I would agree with you with one exception, the 2009-2010 Habs playoffs with Jaroslav Halak putting on an other worldly amazing goal-tending show. That team played and beat the Caps and the Pens and Michael Cammalleri also deserves mention here as he was able to provide offence against the flow of the game.

4 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Ugh. Shutout in two straight games. Ugly, ugly, ugly. seasons.

Marc Bergevin said, all we need to do is to get in to the playoffs and then anything can happen. Umm so this is what we have been waiting for? He has been rebuilding the Habs for 8 seasons, and so far all we have to show for that is being the 24th best team in the league. In contrast the NY Rangers have been rebuilding for just 2 years and arguably are already the better team on ice ( they were the 16th best team in the league with 8 more points in one less game). Not only that but they are now are in possession of the number 1 draft pick.

The offense continues to be invisible.  

I was hoping differently but Druion has really disappointed me.  I wonder if Gallagher has an issue. He is falling a lot. He also doesn't seem to be at the net near as much and he really seems to "gripping" his stick or trying to do to much. I hardly saw him in the 3rd period? He's not going to break out of his slump on the bench? It also looked like JK was passing a lot of blind passes yesterday. The flyers are really clogging up the middle of the ice and making break outs and flow tough, reducing our team speed. Pull Drouin for a game and put in Poehling he is one that has some size and can play along the boards. I know most don't like it but the team needs to dump the puck in and go after it fast. Move Armia up and have Peohling who does have some speed and Armia as guys to retrieve the puck along the boards. We actually can gain back the team speed by dumping it in and beating them to the puck. It at least would make the Flyers have to spread out giving more room. Right now their D are standing up up at the line and the forwards are all in the middle clogging and slowing the flow which works into their game. We need some bodies to go to the front of the net also get in his sight lines and battle. I think poehling could help there also.