Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H_T_L

GAME 6 - Friday 7:00p.m.

How many penalties do we get tonight?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Another night in the box? How many penalties for us?

• None
    • 1 or 2
    • 3 or 4
    • 5 or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

154 posts in this topic

Didn't really get any breaks this series. The team played very well and the kids look great. I hope we see the Flyers again in next years playoffs.  

Posted (edited)

Well we were supposed to stink the place up but we were not bad really all things considered. we still need a #1LHD so we can slot folks into the right spots. not happy with Tatar Domi or Drouin overall they showed some flashes but when a kid like Suzuki in his first season and playoff series outclasses them as much as he did that has to be a wake up call to management! if we can find a couple of real goal scorers that can skate and are at least close to 6 feet tall we now have centers for them! the kids were great and Dano on the third line is going to be solid! i hate that we gave up a better draft spot but we really saw what the kids can bring and they saw how the playoffs are at another level so it may be a wash.

Edited by ramcharger440

9 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

Well we were supposed to stink the place up but we were not bad really all things considered. we still need a #1LHD so we can slot folks into the right spots. not happy with Tatar Domi or Drouin overall they showed some flashes but when a kid like Suzuki in his first season and playoff series outclasses them as much as he did that has to be a wake up call to management! if we can find a couple of real goal scorers that can skate and are at least close to 6 feet tall we now have centers for them! the kids were great and Dano on the third line is going to be solid! i hate that we gave up a better draft spot but we really saw what the kids can bring and they saw how the playoffs are at another level so it may be a wash.

I agree.  Now everyone has a very clear picture of what we need. Bergevin needs to address the issues.  #1LHD, a power forward & a sniper.  Start with the #1LHD!!!

10 hours ago, Habberwacky said:

Didn't really get any breaks this series. The team played very well and the kids look great. I hope we see the Flyers again in next years playoffs.  

Realistically?  I think the Habs deserved to win! It's just that the powers to be made sure otherwise.