H_T_L

2020-21 State Of The Habs

306 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Check it out guy's we are at the moment the highest scoring team in the NHL! how do you guy's like what you have seen so far this year.

I like enough. I don’t like Lodi g yo a lovely Canucks team though.

the penalties need to stop. 5 a game? 6 average? It’s pathetically undisciplined. 

19 hours ago, maas_art said:

It certainly would be awesome to finish the season with 4.25 goals per game! but its likely to come down a bit from that obviously  (fwiw we're actually behind TB and FLA who both have 5 goals per game but have only played 2 games so far). 

I think that so far we're seeing what we expected: The depth of our forward lines is going to be a huge advantage this year - although if we keep getting obscene amounts of penalties it will be less so since we're going to be playing special-teams much more often. 

LOL! so we are the highest scoring team by an even bigger margin now! it won't last but this is a lot of fun!

Right now we are the #1 team in the NHL and we have an even bigger lead in goals scored! what a start all on the road too! got to give the GM credit he went and got the players we needed to fill out the roster and the other guys are really doing a great job. hope we can keep playing well it is nice to have a real team!

Yes. I think we need to cool jets a bit. Def a nice start. I expected it. Vancouver is not strong. Edmonton is not strong. 

they were good in the bubble last year too. Let’s not forget. Anderson has been good. Had a couple of very productive games. But not as consistent as I’d like shift to shift frankly. 

efmundson was darn weak the first four games. Playing much better now. As is Kulak. 

Toffoli was the worst forward on the team imo through the first three games - collectively. Now he Got hot where he seems to play well. That’s awesome.  Hopefully he keeps it up. I think so. I knew the third line would be productive - especially at home. Not many third line matchups can compete  frankly, they won’t draw defensive responsibilities. I expect them to kick butt. They should. 

allen played well. 

so nice to see a team with such depth and lines with good chemistry. 

it’s fun. But just keeping it real. 

Edited by dreegking

We have the 2nd worst PIMs. in the league. 

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

We have the 2nd worst PIMs. in the league. 

If we work hard and get the same refs we could still get to#1 lol!