Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2020(?)-21 Game predictions Challenge


Recommended Posts

Dallas    vs.    Tampa Bay:    Tampa Bay
Philadelphia    vs.    Washington:    Washington
Detroit    vs.    Columbus:    Columbus
 

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Cenner_Hice said:

1921259767_Results6May21.thumb.jpg.dec0c8a2a5573818c6e1d76ebb709969.jpg

1819664238_MNScoreboard2020-21.jpg.8f2b28380aa8e3389575d957c4b2b14e.jpg

:D

LOL..3 way tie for 5th..Let me suggest the oak tree, acorn, mistletoe game for the tie breaker..Hasn't been invented yet but we shouldn't let that stop us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dallas    vs.    Tampa Bay:              TAMPA
Philadelphia    vs.    Washington:    WASHINGTON
Detroit    vs.    Columbus:                COLUMBUS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rangers  Boston                   Boston

Buffalo  Pittsburgh                 Pittsburgh

Ottawa  Winnipeg                  Ottawa

New Jersey  Islanders          Islanders

Philadelphia  Washington    Washington

Tampa  Florida                     Tampa

Detroit  Columbus                Columbus

Montreal  Toronto                Montreal

Carolina  Nashville              Nashville

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rangers  Boston                   BOSTON

Buffalo  Pittsburgh                 PITTSBURGH

Ottawa  Winnipeg                  WINNIPEG

New Jersey  Islanders          ISLANDERS

Philadelphia  Washington    WASHINGTON

Tampa  Florida                     FLORIDA

Detroit  Columbus                COLUMBUS

Montreal  Toronto                TORONTO

Carolina  Nashville              CAROLINA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rangers  Boston                   Boston

Buffalo  Pittsburgh                 Pittsburgh

Ottawa  Winnipeg                 Jets

New Jersey  Islanders          Islanders

Philadelphia  Washington    Washington

Tampa  Florida                    Cats

Detroit  Columbus                Detroit

Montreal  Toronto             Laffs

Carolina  Nashville              Canes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Rangers  Boston                   Boston

Buffalo  Pittsburgh                 Pittsburgh

Ottawa  Winnipeg                 Jets

New Jersey  Islanders          Islanders

Philadelphia  Washington    Washington

Tampa  Florida                    Cats

Detroit  Columbus                Detroit

Montreal  Toronto             Laffs

Carolina  Nashville              Canes

Same here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Regis22 said:

Rangers  Boston                   BOSTON

Buffalo  Pittsburgh                 PITTSBURGH

Ottawa  Winnipeg                  WINNIPEG

New Jersey  Islanders          ISLANDERS

Philadelphia  Washington    WASHINGTON

Tampa  Florida                     FLORIDA

Detroit  Columbus                COLUMBUS

Montreal  Toronto                TORONTO

Carolina  Nashville              CAROLINA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    New Jersey
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:    Edmonton
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:    Boston
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:    Florida
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:    Carolina
 

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    Philadelphia
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:    Montreal
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:    Boston
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:    Tampa
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:    Carolina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    Jersey
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:    Montreal
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:    Boston
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:    Tampa
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:    Carolina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    DEVILS
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:            EDMONTON
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:          BOSTON
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:             FLORIDA
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:             CAROLINA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, archey said:

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    Philadelphia
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:    Montreal
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:    Boston
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:    Tampa
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:    Carolina

Ok for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Jersey    vs.    Philadelphia:    Philly
Edmonton    vs.    Montreal:    Edm
NY Islanders    vs.    Boston:    Boston
Tampa Bay    vs.    Florida:    Florida
Carolina    vs.    Nashville:    Tie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...