The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2020(?)-21 Game predictions Challenge

Apologies for not posting updates - though it does mean there's less tactical predicting if you guys don't know who's on what.

But it does seem that, with one game remaining, we have our two finalists after last night's game (which no one predicted correctly, though the right team won):

606572563_SemiFinal21.thumb.jpg.cd4678f75ba9b699f4d21ffb90715a6a.jpg

:D

4 hours ago, Cenner_Hice said:

Apologies for not posting updates - though it does mean there's less tactical predicting if you guys don't know who's on what.

But it does seem that, with one game remaining, we have our two finalists after last night's game (which no one predicted correctly, though the right team won):

606572563_SemiFinal21.thumb.jpg.cd4678f75ba9b699f4d21ffb90715a6a.jpg

:D

As a casual observer poking his nose in, I think HRF got it right last night ;)

39 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

As a casual observer poking his nose in, I think HRF got it right last night ;)

Tie is a separate qualification for game prediction.

23 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

All right I’ll switch to tie Montreal then. I think I’m trailing.

14 minutes ago, archey said:

??

41 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

??

Yeah. Pretty sure HRF gets the point  for predicting the Habs and a star for OT with that late change. 

Can you please recheck my series too CH??? I could be wrong but i think kinot has an extra point there somewhere since the last update.

45 minutes ago, archey said:

You get a point for predicting Overtime and then you get a star bonus for picking the right team to win the OT.

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

So that means  we’re tied 3-3 & I’m ahead because of the tie so I could be mean and take Tampa also? I won’t I’ll stay with NY then. Good luck Regis.

No. Cenner has you trailing by 2. If he gives you 1 back after the correction, your still trailing by 1. You need to win outright tonight. Looks like you have the tie breakers.if you end up tied in points.

36 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

No. Cenner has you trailing by 2. If he gives you 1 back after the correction, your still trailing by 1. You need to win outright tonight. Looks like you have the tie breakers.if you end up tied in points.

Oh yeah duh my bad I was thinking Regis got a point taken off and I gained a point. Glad I’m not the one keeping track lol.

Ok NY FTW in regulation. 
Again best of luck to Regis.

Looks like the outcome is determined without the corrections. Another good fight kinot. Was a pleasure.

Congrats Regis on taking down the reigning champ. Best of luck in the final. I'm sure your already aware of my strategy for next round.:lol:

Just now, HabsRuleForever said:

Thanks for the fun series Regis & good luck in the final but not if you pick Tampa lol.

Still champ for at least 4 more games. Enjoy it. :5187:

On 6/26/2021 at 9:10 AM, H_T_L said:

Looks like the outcome is determined without the corrections. Another good fight kinot. Was a pleasure.

Congrats Regis on taking down the reigning champ. Best of luck in the final. I'm sure your already aware of my strategy for next round.:lol:

Best of luck to you HTL. Give him hell. :P

15 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

Is your winning strategy picking Tampa for every game :lol::frech1:?

Your safe to think i won't be picking TB to win any games. The best they'll get from me is an OT loss.:frech1: