The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2020(?)-21 Game predictions Challenge

Interesting. Very interesting.

The tied game on Monday led to no points. Regis22, on 3 points needs either one more to win outright or for HTL to score no tie stars to win. To predict a tied game would go against HTL's approach to predicting Habs games for the past 15 years.

Good luck to both.

:D

2 hours ago, Cenner_Hice said:

The tied game on Monday led to no points. Regis22, on 3 points needs either one more to win outright or for HTL to score no tie stars to win. To predict a tied game would go against HTL's approach to predicting Habs games for the past 15 years.

Good luck to both.

Tie - Habs can still count, can't it?  Or is that too much of a stretch for HTL? :lol:

5 hours ago, Cenner_Hice said:

Good luck to both.

I have predicted OT wins in the past for the Habs,,, once or twice. That's still a strategy i plan to use if Regis picks the Habs going forward. :6396:

On 7/6/2021 at 8:10 AM, Regis22 said:

Wednesday : Tampa 

Sorry ,  I hope Montreal wins tonight but. Also I hope the game is close and not a blow out like that Islander game 

50 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Sorry ,  I hope Montreal wins tonight but. Also I hope the game is close and not a blow out like that Islander game 

Yeah,,,, if the boys manage to end Tampa's "no consecutive loss" streak tonight,, this becomes interesting once again. I know an OT win ends my Stonely chances, but i'll take it regardless. I'd wish you luck, but that would mean a Tampa win tonight,, so i'm not going there.:lol:

7 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Congrats Regis on your 1st Stonely Cup.:6280:

Thanks once again CH for making this thread possible. http://content.invisioncic.com/Mnhlcanad/emoticons/5187.gif

6 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes congratulations to Regis and thanks to Cenner.

Regis also won the series thread poll :5187:

And there it is. What a great season in the end and someone has to win.

Well played, Regis22

486702738_Final21.thumb.jpg.5cc9b51125f7acf50548a0157fc655e0.jpg

Until next season. Stay safe one and all.

Thank you but I had a bye in the first round as Welly never submitted any picks . 

maybe in the future you could award a point for guessing a TIE and then get another point for guessing the tie winner . Just my thoughts