The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rest of the NHL news and scores

H_T_L

8 - 0 final then at the end of the game the Tampa player cross checks an islanders . The refs have become a joke . The only sport where a ref can dictate a game , where a penalty during the regular season isn’t one during playoffs . Someone mentioned mcdavid didn’t draw one penalty against him

during the playoffs thst he was being checked before he had the puck. Same with makar and mckinnmon. the refs allowed it to happen . Tomorrow could be a blowout and not in the Habs favor 

5 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

8 - 0 final then at the end of the game the Tampa player cross checks an islanders . The refs have become a joke . The only sport where a ref can dictate a game , where a penalty during the regular season isn’t one during playoffs . Someone mentioned mcdavid didn’t draw one penalty against him

during the playoffs thst he was being checked before he had the puck. Same with makar and mckinnmon. the refs allowed it to happen . Tomorrow could be a blowout and not in the Habs favor 

I gotta feeling that our players have figured that out, and they will play hard and fast to overcome the refs.

11 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Isles have 2 PPs, TB has 6. including a major. 8-0 now, 2:30 left

Barzal got tossed for a cross-check to Rutta as well. Which is fine... BUTTTTTTTTT... A TB player did the exact same thing earlier in the game and didn't even get a penalty, if I recall correctly. I think it was McDonagh. I might be remembering wrong, though.

20 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Barzal got tossed for a cross-check to Rutta as well. Which is fine... BUTTTTTTTTT... A TB player did the exact same thing earlier in the game and didn't even get a penalty, if I recall correctly. I think it was McDonagh. I might be remembering wrong, though.

Barzal was fined $5000 for the cross check.  

7 hours ago, H_T_L said:

That's another broken computer screen for PuckPundit. :lol::5785:

Tampa lost. :5155::wut2::5785:

However, neither team in this series has won back-to-back.  Victory has always alternated every game.  Which means Game 7 will end with  :banana_dancing:.   You know which team to pick for the next prediction challenge :lol:.

NHL.com.  Tampa Bay forward Nikita Kucherov left Game 6 with the Islanders with an injury.  He appeared to jam either his right arm or shoulder after hitting Matthew Barzal.  Kucherov had earlier been cross checked by Islanders defenseman Scott Mayfield with no penalty called.  

• H_T_L locked this topic