The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs vs Edmonton Monday Jan 18th 9:00p.m.

How many penalties will we get?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many penalties will we get this game?

• H_T_L pinned this topic
3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Round two. Did i mention i hate these late games?

Will Allen get the start?

Allen's definitely going to get one of the two B2B Vancouver games. If they're really planning on resting Carey as they stated, you'd figure he'd get this game against Edmonton tomorrow too.

As long as they show up on Mon. as they did on Wed. and Sat., I'll be happy. 

Edited by kinot-2
11 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Allen's definitely going to get one of the two B2B Vancouver games. If they're really planning on resting Carey as they stated, you'd figure he'd get this game against Edmonton tomorrow too.

Would make sense for him to get tonight with Price to get the next one in Vancouver followed by Allen the next night. We'll see.

This one should be tougher as Edmonton will be smarting after we dominated them last game. but I agree if we come out and play like we did last game we will hold our own and should be able to win. I think I would play Allen just to let him get his feet wet then we could do Carey twice against Van.

2 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

This one should be tougher as Edmonton will be smarting after we dominated them last game. but I agree if we come out and play like we did last game we will hold our own and should be able to win. I think I would play Allen just to let him get his feet wet then we could do Carey twice against Van.

I would prefer to go Price tonight then again Wednesday then Allen Thursday and Price again on Saturday then we have 4 days off again so more rest for Price

Yeah so far our forward lines have looked amazing.  Price looked great last game & overall I thought defense was pretty decent too (what a start for Petry).  

Im not sure what Id do with the goalies.  I think Allen will play tonight but its entirely possibly they go with Price for the 3rd game & the give Allen #4. I have a feeling that CP has a lot of say in when he plays. So if he says "I want to play tonight" I think he gets his way more often than not.  

1 hour ago, ramcharger440 said:

Well that got taken care of. Allen it is!

Yeah,,,, with the money he's making i would expect him to get about 1 in 3 games. Not surprising that he starts tonight. Three games vs Vancouver up next, so you play Price then Allen on the B2B and then finish with Price before coming home.

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Just great,,,,blacked out. Oh well,,, was only going to watch about half the game anyways.

I'm watching it. :freu1:

You could always listen to TSN 690.

Edited by kinot-2

Just great,,,,blacked out. Oh well,,, was only going to watch about half the game anyways.

How can it be blacked out? So who shows up physically AT the game? It's nuts

Just now, archey said:

How can it be blacked out? So who shows up physically AT the game? It's nuts

It is nuts. There should be no blacked out games when there's no fans in the buildings. Damn Leafs and their stupid rights. I'm not buying a package for a shortened season.To hell with the NHL

It is nuts. There should be no blacked out games when there's no fans in the buildings. Damn Leafs and their stupid rights. I'm not buying a package for a shortened season.To hell with the NHL

Curfew too or?

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

I take it back. Just found it on sportsnet.

I tried SN, and couldn't find it, but I have other sources. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic