The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Vancouver January 20th 10pm EST

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

Smart.  And he's the highest paid player who is eligible for the taxi squad without having to clear waivers (I think Suzuki and Evans are the only other 2?)

Yes Suzuki, Romanov, Evans and KK are the only waiver exempt players and KK saves us the most per day but not by much as Romanov's salary is 894k and Suzuki's is 865k (or something like that). The ONLY other variable in all of this though is OK, Romanov and Suzuki are all on 2 way contracts meaning that while they are on the taxi squad they only make 70k AHL portion of their salary. Evans on the other hand has a 200k AHL salary so he does not take as big of a hit financially as the other 3 do. So I expect Evans to be on the taxi squad more than anyone else.

We're tied for 9th in PIMs with 33, while Van is 2nd with 52.

Van also has the 2nd most PPG against with 7.

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Waiting to see if i'm blacked out tonight.

I just checked all my channels and nope, the back-up plan is going into effect. 

Just now, kinot-2 said:

I just checked all my channels and nope, the back-up plan is going into effect. 

Did you find Center Ice yet? It was unlocked for me last game so hoping it's still available if sportsnet blacks me out.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Did you find Center Ice yet? It was unlocked for me last game so hoping it's still available if sportsnet blacks me out.

Nope, just a lot of blacked out Sportspack where they "were" showing the game. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic