The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Jan. 21, Habs at Vancouver Again. 9:30 EST.

1 minute ago, HabsAlways said:

We have the 2nd most times shorthanded @ 38 times and middle of the pack for PP oppurtunities with 14

Hard to believe some other team actually has more penalties then us.

4 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I love the water too,,,,, under my fishing rod.:lol:

Winter has got to be a tough time for you then. :( 

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

We seem to be parked in the box this year, so hard to tell. We have to be close to leading the League.

Last year it was a lack of production on the power play. This year (so far) it is a production of power plays (for the other team). I am sure things will smooth out as the season goes... hopefully. 

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Hard to believe some other team actually has more penalties then us.

Times Short-Handed Leaders

RK TEAM GP PPG PPO PCT SHGA PPGA TSH PCT SHG
1 St. Louis 7 0 29 00.0 0 0 42 81.0 0
2 Montreal 7 8 14 57.1 1 8 38 63.2 2
3 San Jose 7 5 39 12.8 0 5 30 93.3 0
4 Vancouver 8 12 39 30.8 0 12 25 56.0 1
5 Arizona 4 3 16 18.8 1 3 20 80.0 1
  Toronto 5 6 16 37.5 0 6 20 80.0 0
7 Los Angeles 3 2 12 16.7 0 2 17 88.2 0
8 Edmonton 5 3 21 14.3 2 3 16 87.5 1
  Washington 4 2 8 25.0 1 2 16 81.3 0
  New Jersey 4 1 11 09.1 1 1 16 62.5 0
Just now, Water_Below said:

Winter has got to be a tough time for you then. :( 

Especially in a lockdown. Not crazy about ice fishing but can't even do that. No ice here yet.

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Dubois played a whole 3 minutes in Columbus' 1st period. Think the writing is on the wall?

Definitely sending a message there. Makes a trade tough too.. benching the guy that wants out. 

The refs are driving me a little crazy with some of the calls last night and tonight, Kulak definitley put out a slash but the hook on Drouin the Edmunsen call and  a few of the calls last night are hard to see. I know there was one in the Leaf game too. I don't mind calls but these are not helping either team nor the game. Ahhh I feel better already. Taffoli needs an oxygen pack so we can play him more against these nucks!!

4 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Dubois played a whole 3 minutes in Columbus' 1st period. Think the writing is on the wall?

Yeah, he was benched due to his play ... 4 games, 1g, -1 ... and Torts benched him

Just now, HabsAlways said:

Yeah, he was benched due to his play ... 4 games, 1g, -1 ... and Torts benched him

Just saw a replay of one of his shifts. Totally uninterested and just floating. Zero effort.  I'd bench his ass too.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Just saw a replay of one of his shifts. Totally uninterested and just floating. Zero effort.  I'd bench his ass too.

Yup and definitely not a guy you trade for unless you're robbing the Jackets blind

Drouin spent 2 mins in the penalty box yet he got more ice time than any forward. He got 3 x the ice time given to Armia who annoyed Julien by scoring once and assisting on another goal in his 2 mins 6 seconds of ice time.......... Drouin had 6 mins 18 secs of floating.

2 minutes ago, RCAF48 said:

Drouin spent 2 mins in the penalty box yet he got more ice time than any forward. He got 3 x the ice time given to Armia who annoyed Julien by scoring once and assisting on another goal in his 2 mins 6 seconds of ice time.......... Drouin had 6 mins 18 secs of floating.

Showing him off to Columbus!:7013:

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic