The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Sens, Sat Feb 6th at 1:00

How many goals from special teams?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will we score on the PP/PK?

So another Hab vs Detroit Sens game. I would consider this a must win game for the simple reason we can't afford another one of those scenario's that developed last year with Detroi. We can't afford to take these guys lightly once again and we certainly don't want to face the Leafs next game on a losing streak. I'm assuming Allen gets the net with less then 48 hours between starts.t

• H_T_L pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

So another Hab vs Detroit Sens game. I would consider this a must win game for the simple reason we can't afford another one of those scenario's that developed last year with Detroi. We can't afford to take these guys lightly once again and we certainly don't want to face the Leafs next game on a losing streak. I'm assuming Allen gets the net with less then 48 hours between starts.t

I suspect they will come out flying.  I think we'll win this one handily. I dont think we'll have a repeat of the detroit series.   I think Suzuki-Anderson will be fired up. 

50 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I suspect they will come out flying.  I think we'll win this one handily. I dont think we'll have a repeat of the detroit series.   I think Suzuki-Anderson will be fired up. 

We had BETTER come out flying. :lol: If this team loses two in a row to Ottawa... Ugh, that would be disgusting.

1 hour ago, booboo_mtl said:

How is this not televised? Tsn2 is always blacked out here in Calgary

TSN5, RDS, TSN2, RDS

TSN usually doesn't black out Saturday games so we'll see.

TSN

Claude Julien summed up the loss to the Sens by saying his club had a bad game in its system and Thursday happened to be the night. Friday morning was all about turning the page during an up-tempo 45-minute practice which alternate captain Paul Byron described as ''sharper on details'' with the intention of being much better Saturday afternoon for a return engagement in Ottawa.

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

TSN5, RDS, TSN2, RDS

TSN usually doesn't black out Saturday games so we'll see.

Don't get your hopes up.

24 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

they should do well................since I wont be able to watch most of it......

Are you telling us you're a jinx? 

9 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Price likely gets the start simply to give him a chance at redemption. Either way though I feel like this team knows the ramifications of losing 2 to the Sens. Also I think the Danault line has turned the corner and will be much better going forward.

16 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

We had BETTER come out flying. :lol: If this team loses two in a row to Ottawa... Ugh, that would be disgusting.

That would be our worst nightmare. After the last stinker against Ottawa (no help from the refs) I worry about this afternoon's. I'd go with Jake Allen. Time to stop propping CP up and go with the better player, at the moment. Also, stop playing Weber so much.

8 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I absolutely HATE these afternoon games. 

I'd rather get that over the 10:00 p.m. start ,,, and we still have that 11:00 p.m. game to come.

12 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I absolutely HATE these afternoon games. 

In mountain time beats watching a Saturday morning cartoon after breakfast unless we become the cartoon, but I think we have a good record on Super Bowl wekeends

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic