The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Feb. 11, Oilers @ Habs, 8 PM, est.

kinot-2

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

OK, let's forget about this game. It's gone. Now we have to deal with M&D. Allen will save us. 

I hope.

It has to be Allen.  Maybe time to start riding him more. Give CP some time to figure things out. We played CP against the worst team, and the best team with similar results. Easy goals against us, kill us.

• H_T_L pinned this topic
  • H_T_L changed the title to Feb. 11, Oilers @ Habs, 8 PM, est.
2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Oilers are hot, winners of 5 of 6.

I imagine their game day routine was disrupted today because of this covid situation. I highly doubt they had any ice or gym time. Doubt they even had any team meetings with video to go over game strategy. What i'm trying to say is,,,,,,,,,,,,we're doomed.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

I imagine their game day routine was disrupted today because of this covid situation. I highly doubt they had any ice or gym time. Doubt they even had any team meetings with video to go over game strategy. What i'm trying to say is,,,,,,,,,,,,we're doomed.

Just read something from somewhere else. McDavid is so fast, even Covid couldn't catch him. :lol:

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Lol but yeah you are correct.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic