The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mar. 2, Sens @ the Habs 7 PM, est.

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

Joey Daccord... Uggghghghghghghg.

Ya, it shoulda went in. 

2 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I think the lace that holds the bottom of the pad to the skate snapped and they had to replace it.

Ah ok, i just caught the end of it & it looked like they were tying a random string around (didnt seem to be attached to the pads) like when your mom tied a string around your finger to remind you something. I thought maybe it was to remind carey to stop the pucks.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Ah ok, i just caught the end of it & it looked like they were tying a random string around (didnt seem to be attached to the pads) like when your mom tied a string around your finger to remind you something. I thought maybe it was to remind carey to stop the pucks.  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Just now, habsisme said:

who tf is daccord? 

Roy, coming back to haunt us. 

5 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

So are we making this goalie look like Patrick Roy?

His 1st NHL start this year,,, so obviously. Look for the shutout.

Just now, H_T_L said:

His 1st NHL start so obviously. Look for the shutout.

3rd game

Looking pretty good again so far tonight, but mostly the same cast of characters who are bringing it. Kulak-Romanov looks golden again, with Romanov our best player thus far. Kotkaniemiis flying and Lehkonen looking good with him. Drouin and Toffoli also doing well and Tatar and Gallagher also look decent. Petry looks better than he has the past few games. Waiting to see a bit more from Suzuki, Armia, Danault and to flog the dead horse, Chiarot and Weber are our worst players yet again. They looked brutal on that PK, especially the first shift against when they gave up a bunch of scoring chances and Chiarot almost took another penalty for dumping the puck in the stands. Fix that part of the line-up and we'd be a lot better. The rest is working okay.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic