The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mar. 2, Sens @ the Habs 7 PM, est.

Maybe a little confidence builder for Price with that win. He didn't have to make any huge saves tonight and although i still found him looking a little fragile it's got to help his ego to finally get the monkey off his back. A gamble by DD that didn't come back to bite him.

Difference tonight was special teams. What i did notice different is we got away from that big drop pass on the rush and carried it in more.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic

Well one down and two to go! Good effort tonight however I thought we got a little soft in second period. Carey looked pretty good tonight although he should have had that one that got by! Still some areas that are really loose but they are improving and that is good. The Jets for two the weekend and if they stay the course my prediction will come through.

It is a work in progress and it will take some time. I have a feeling the Danault will break out this weekend. He is long overdue. Sure nice to see a "W" tonight!

Need the two wins this weekend. Go Habs Go!!

we threw a bit if what sink we have at that sens goalie and it was frustrating not to see some go in. Thus game made me nervous as I was just waiting for a mistake 

winning against Ottawa is like the free spot on the bingo card - there isn’t much joy in mudville on this one 

Really a good game overall. Edy was our best Dman tonight Romanov a close second everyone else was quite good but I feel Chiarot was a bit soft again. as for the forwards KK was on fire! if he could play like that with some consistency he will be a star! Drouin seems to be getting stronger as the season goes on all credit to him for working through it. the Dano line was frustrating to watch again we know what they can bring and this is not it! Jake Evans showed some real speed.

48 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Really a good game overall. Edy was our best Dman tonight Romanov a close second everyone else was quite good but I feel Chiarot was a bit soft again. as for the forwards KK was on fire! if he could play like that with some consistency he will be a star! Drouin seems to be getting stronger as the season goes on all credit to him for working through it. the Dano line was frustrating to watch again we know what they can bring and this is not it! Jake Evans showed some real speed.

Yeah, I don't know what to say about Danault at this point. With Kotkaniemi's play impressing last night... I wonder if we might soon see Danault's role reduced and Jesperi's increased. I guess we will see what changes (if any) Ducharme makes over the next few games.

• H_T_L locked this topic