The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Sens Sat @ 4:00

H_T_L

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

Yeah, Staal hasn't looked very good. I assume his face-off numbers are pretty good... but, other than that, I haven't liked what I've seen.

Not that great that it cancels out the fact he's a mile behind the play.

5 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Crap Staal and Perry together that must be our reverse line cause they are soooo slow they go backwards

They're together because they're the only players on the team that can keep up with each other. Weber should be on the other wing.

Another bad period to start a game. Not sure I can pick out too many guys who played well... Tatar was decent. Kotkaniemi was probably our most noticeable forward and his line had a couple of strong shifts, but he also had some shifts where he was fighting the puck. The 4th line looked brutal again. The Suzuki line was barely noticeable at all.

If this is how the Habs play Calgary and Ottawa, how are they going to win a 7-game series against Toronto or Winnipeg? How are they going to compete with a Tampa or Colorado or Vegas or Washington? Spoiler: they aren't.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Sens have only won 5 road games this year,,, two of those at the Bell.

Ironically we are actually better at home than on the road. Our home record is 10-9-2 or 10 for 21 which is 47.6% our road record is 9-4-7 or 9 for 20 which is an even 45%

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic