The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Sens Sat @ 4:00

H_T_L

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Hey when I am not being babysat by our almost 2 yr old granddaughter and not preparing a sermon etc..I have been watching some of the old Deadliest Catch ...love it!

Too much drama for me. 

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

If Bergevin does lose his job this off-season, the new GM will have to find every way possible to move on from Price and Weber.

You hope. 

Looking back:  After winning half a dozen Stanley Cups together as teammates on the Canadiens' dominant teams of the 1970s, it's only fitting that Serge Savard and Ken Dryden will each see their numbers immortalized by the Canadiens in 2006-07.

Have said it before, but teammates hate it when their D men shoot high while they're in front of the net. It's dangerous and it suggests a real lack of accuracy. Weber needs to do better. He's hurt several of his teammates doing that.

Just now, H_T_L said:

10 minutes left in the game and we've only allowed 11 shots and we're going to lose this friggen game. Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

IF the boys do "back into" the playoffs ...it is only because the other losing teams were not racing towards those same playoffs

When the 4th line is out there it's like a penalty kill... we have close to no chance of ever scoring. Lehkonen is the only guy who can skate on that line and he seems to have no offensive sense right now.

Just now, southernhabfan said:

IF the boys do "back into" the playoffs ...it is only because the other losing teams were not racing towards those same playoffs

We already know this team is unable to beat last place teams. Last year it was Detroit and this year it's the Sens. What a powerhouse MB has put together.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic