The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

May 6, Habs in TO, 7 PM est. TSN4, RDS, and other TV and radio stuff.

TIME TO START A NEW STREAK. 

GOTTA STOP THE M&MS IN ORDER TO WIN THIS. 

LOOKS LIKE THE JETS ARE GOING TO WIN THEIR GAME TONIGHT. 

• H_T_L pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

How sweet would it be if we not only won tonight but also became the reason that the Oilers overtake the Leafs in the standings?

Not enough kleenex in Toronto to wipe away the tears. 

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I missed the Ottawa game. Sounded brutal. Hopefully we play better against Matthews and co. this evening. I wonder if Primeau might get the start?

Started off ok but went downhill in a hurry.   Something about the sens that really messes up our game plan - they always get us playing their way & even though they lack experience they have some exceptional talent throughout the lineup.

2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

This will be ugly!

I think we'll come out strong.  We always seem to get get up for the leafs, even in a B2B. 

25 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Tatar returns to the lineup tonight, while Michael Frolik will be scratched. Cayden Primeau starts in goal against the Toronto Maple Leafs

:freu1:

32 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Tatar returns to the lineup tonight, while Michael Frolik will be scratched. 

I'll take that trade.  I like Frolik and I think he's been putting in the effort but i just dont think he jives with the lineup/system we have - he mostly looks lost out there - no lack of trying.

I assume Tatar will be back on Danault's line so does Anderson bump down or back to RW, and does CC go down? I assume one of them will be next to Kotka.  

45 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Tatar returns to the lineup tonight, while Michael Frolik will be scratched. Cayden Primeau starts in goal against the Toronto Maple Leafs

yes to primeau :6280:

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

I'll take that trade.  I like Frolik and I think he's been putting in the effort but i just dont think he jives with the lineup/system we have - he mostly looks lost out there - no lack of trying.

Yeah.  I don't think Staal is helping any line that he is on. Saying that, Frolik still has some wheels.

6 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

So,,, if the lineup above is accurate,,,, Staal playing wing,,,, CC on the top line,,,, KK back at center,,,, Kulak with Chiarot.

It does look like the deployment is a little better, if you have to play Staal.

3 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Yeah.  I don't think Staal is helping any line that he is on. Saying that, Frolik still has some wheels.

If Stall is indeed on the wing tonight that could be an indication he's the next body to sit when we get another forward back.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic