The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal vs Toronto Series Thread - games start May 20 -

Still waiting for mathews on TV.  :P

What do ya know, he showed up. 

I'm disappointed. Nobody asked mathews which golf course he's going to play on. 

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

I have to give a hand to CaptWelly,Maas & a few other posters who never doubted.

Hey,,,, did you see me pick the Leafs to win in ANY game??:frech1:

Ya know, if the laffs had lost to the Oilers or Jets, it wouldn't have hurt so much, but they lost to us, which hurts a lot more. 

2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, if the laffs had lost to the Oilers or Jets, it wouldn't have hurt so much, but they lost to us, which hurts a lot more. 

Honestly it probably wouldn't even hurt as bad if the series had been more even, or if we'd won in 6 or something.  It's the being up 3-1 and then still losing that makes it just so much worse

1 minute ago, Manatee-X said:

Honestly it probably wouldn't even hurt as bad if the series had been more even, or if we'd won in 6 or something.  It's the being up 3-1 and then still losing that makes it just so much worse

And more funny,awesome & hilarious.

1 minute ago, Manatee-X said:

Ya,,,,,, special isn't it.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

You mean better.:lol:

19 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

I have to give a hand to CaptWelly,Maas & a few other posters who never doubted.

So ive never bet on sports (I dont really bet at all) but before game one I said to my wife "I think im going to drop some $ on this series" but i didnt really know how (or how to do so safely) so i didnt. After game 1 she said "oh you should have" then game 4 she said "good thing you didnt!" and tonight she said "too bad you didnt"

Haha. Women. :P

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

So ive never bet on sports (I dont really bet at all) but before game one I said to my wife "I think im going to drop some $ on this series" but i didnt really know how (or how to do so safely) so i didnt. After game 1 she said "oh you should have" then game 4 she said "good thing you didnt!" and tonight she said "too bad you didnt"

Can’t live with them. Pass the beer nuts.

2 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Go figure.

37 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Well, I did pick the Habs in 4. I was close. 

1 minute ago, habs1952 said:

Well, I did pick the Habs in 4. I was close. 

Just keep telling yourself that. 

• H_T_L locked this topic