The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal vs Toronto. Game 1 Thursday May 20 7:30pm ET

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Yep...make up call..they are betting on the Laffs

And that's what burns me. Saw about a dozen of those ignored already but the mighty ones are in the hole so we have to help them out.

Just now, PuckPundit said:

Would you rather watch and listen to the Toronto crap being broadcast right now?

Right now I'm listening to TSN radio Montreal, like I always do during intermissions. :P

2 minutes ago, PuckPundit said:

Would you rather watch and listen to the Toronto crap being broadcast right now?

You don't think Cherry would have spewed the same garbage and worse?? The guy couldn't even put a sentence together his last 5 years.:lol:

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

You don't think Cherry would have spewed the same garbage and worse?? The guy couldn't even put a sentence together his last 5 years.:lol:

He would've played footage of key game moments, including analyzing the Tavares hit with slow-mo replay, as well as showing how the goal was scored. Focused on the hockey.  Instead of 6 Toronto media commentators yapping about what's done and Tavares' condition when the man himself flashed a thumbs up while being stretchered away. 

Just now, PuckPundit said:

He would've played footage of key game moments, including analyzing the Tavares hit with slow-mo replay, as well as showing how the goal was scored. Focused on the hockey.  Instead of 6 Toronto media commentators yapping about what's done and Tavares' condition when the man himself flashed a thumbs up while being stretchered away. 

Yes but we don’t want to see that either or listen.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic