Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal vs Toronto Game #2 Saturday 7pm ET


Recommended Posts

Just now, southernhabfan said:

Yes...why not give him the chance???...brings energy, too 

Maybe when we get back to the Bell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Yes...why not give him the chance???...brings energy, too 

Could've at least dress him and keep him on the bench until the right moment to unleash him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Hate these intermission talks ...sigh

TSN 690 radio. is better that TV. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Hate these intermission talks ...sigh

yup it's aalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about the laffs......how great spezza's goal was ......not one f'ing word about kk's goal or anything to do with the Habs at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PuckPundit said:

Could've at least dress him and keep him on the bench until the right moment to unleash him.

They used to do that a lot with Ivan Cournoyer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

yup it's aalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about the laffs......how great spezza's goal was ......not one f'ing word about kk's goal or anything to do with the Habs at all

Rule 1. Don't watch an intermission when the Leafs are one of the teams in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

CC would have had 3-4 SOG by then. 

That's why i was rolling my eyes. Just can't find a roster spot for the one guy that knows how to shoot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Rule 1. Don't watch an intermission when the Leafs are one of the teams in the game.

^^^^^ This

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...