Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto vs Montreal Game 3 7pm ET


Recommended Posts

Just now, PuckPundit said:

If it ends up 4 on 4, that isn't to the Habs' advantages either.

Nope, 4 on 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

How does Matthews get nothing? He mugs Chiarot from behind. There's zero chance that wasn't equal from both teams there.

Superstar treatment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, electron58 said:

Can't tie up the man with 2.3 seconds left? And Leafs get a great shot, so CP has to make a great save? C'mon Habs!  Bear down!!!!

Cannot get breakout from their own zone. Hint...hint, MB: if you are still around, get a good puckhandling defenseman or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

3 Habs on the puck and a Leaf comes out with it?  So sad.

The stick handling and puck control is just sooo bad.  Yet to see a Habs D-man win a straight puck battle against the opposition.  Even when a D-Man is nearer to a loose puck, you bet he'll be outraced, out-hustled by the opponent and lose possession.  They're either terrible or not trying hard or both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Regis22 said:

Poor price . Year after year same issue , the team cannot score . There’s only so long he can keep them

jn a game 

Extremely annoying plus we can’t cover the high defense area and have zero breakout transitions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PuckPundit said:

The stick handling and puck control is just sooo bad.  Yet to see a Habs D-man win a straight puck battle against the opposition.  Even when a D-Man is nearer to a loose puck, you bet he'll be outraced, out-hustled by the opponent and lose possession.  They're either terrible or not trying hard or both.

Gotta be both. Or not smart enough. You would think that they would have learned something in peewee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Gotta be both. Or not smart enough. You would think that they would have learned something in peewee.

Time for a new coach and GM. So many of these guys have not panned out like management hoped they would.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

There's Weber-Chiarot once again pinned into our zone for a long time. They can't get on loose pucks to clear.

Beyond Petry - there is little defensive speed on this team. Our coach should be taking some risks with Romanov- at least he hits and gets the outlet passes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, electron58 said:

Gotta be both. Or not smart enough. You would think that they would have learned something in peewee.

I wonder if Petry is hurting he's not shooting much and limited up ice movement? Also Kulak can't hit a barn with a pass. Jumbling the lines no ones connecting on a pass! Out Gallagher back with Tatar and Danault put Caulfield with Suzuki Leks with Byron at least they might complete a pass. I hope Evans can come back in next game!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Cannot get breakout from their own zone. Hint...hint, MB: if you are still around, get a good puckhandling defenseman or two.

This forum has echoed this for 2 years on both points - move MB out for his penchant for slugs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...