Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto vs Montreal Game 3 7pm ET


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CaptWelly said:

I wonder if Petry is hurting he's not shooting much and limited up ice movement? Also Kulak can't hit a barn with a pass. Jumbling the lines no ones connecting on a pass! Out Gallagher back with Tatar and Danault put Caulfield with Suzuki Leks with Byron at least they might complete a pass. I hope Evans can come back in next game!

 

Isn't Lehky out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, claremont said:

Beyond Petry - there is little defensive speed on this team. Our coach should be taking some risks with Romanov- at least he hits and gets the outlet passes 

That's because he doesn't have the guts to sit old, slow and injured Weber 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This series is over in 5 games . Montreal cannot  generate scoring chances . The team needs a new GM , MB needs to move on . Any other team he would have been gone long ago 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Time for a new coach and GM. So many of these guys have not panned out like management hoped they would.

The stumbling block is Molson :wut2:. He won't sell and is happy with mediocrity as long as the franchise makes money for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm liking what Michel Bergeron has said in his TVA version of coach's corner this year.... tonight, he said he doesn't understand why the Habs aren't using more Caufield. He said if it were his choice, he'd have CC out there for the full two minutes. He says the coach is trying too hard to please his veterans and they're sucking. Says Weber is a prime example of a guy who keeps getting ice time but is clearly struggling. Adds that the only thing helping the Habs is that the Leafs are doing the same thing playing Thornton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

I wonder if Petry is hurting he's not shooting much and limited up ice movement? Also Kulak can't hit a barn with a pass. Jumbling the lines no ones connecting on a pass! Out Gallagher back with Tatar and Danault put Caulfield with Suzuki Leks with Byron at least they might complete a pass. I hope Evans can come back in next game!

 

I'm sure the jumbled lines are not helping. Plus, because the defence can't make a pass if their lives depended on it, our forwards are having a hard time generating anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PuckPundit said:

The stumbling block is Molson :wut2:. He won't sell and is happy with mediocrity as long as the franchise makes money for him.

Reminds me of a certain family who owns a National Football League time. The Detroit Lions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Reminds me of a certain family who owns a National Football League time. The Detroit Lions.

Rebuilding since 1957. The Ford family does not have a better idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

I'm liking what Michel Bergeron has said in his TVA version of coach's corner this year.... tonight, he said he doesn't understand why the Habs aren't using more Caufield. He said if it were his choice, he'd have CC out there for the full two minutes. He says the coach is trying too hard to please his veterans and they're sucking. Says Weber is a prime example of a guy who keeps getting ice time but is clearly struggling. Adds that the only thing helping the Habs is that the Leafs are doing the same thing playing Thornton.

He is so right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JimBo_KW said:

That's because he doesn't have the guts to sit old, slow and injured Weber 

I thought DD said that he wouldn't play anybody that wasn't 100%? I say, what you see,  is what you get. They will sink with these guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

I'm liking what Michel Bergeron has said in his TVA version of coach's corner this year.... tonight, he said he doesn't understand why the Habs aren't using more Caufield. He said if it were his choice, he'd have CC out there for the full two minutes. He says the coach is trying too hard to please his veterans and they're sucking. Says Weber is a prime example of a guy who keeps getting ice time but is clearly struggling. Adds that the only thing helping the Habs is that the Leafs are doing the same thing playing Thornton.

Thornton is still a better player than most of the Habs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

This series is over in 5 games . Montreal cannot  generate scoring chances . The team needs a new GM , MB needs to move on . Any other team he would have been gone long ago 

For sure. Sadly,  bergevin & Molson are foxhole buddies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...