The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto vs Montreal Game 3 7pm ET

Will DD get the message after tonight?? Sitting CC was a huge mistake and the kid proved it tonight. Took DD 2 periods to get the hint.  Playing Merrill is another bonehead. Somebody wake the hell up over there.

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

And Kerfoot leaps into Suzuki's head after the buzzer. That should be a suspension. Dirty hit. Weber didn't like it.

Did he tussle Kerfoot's hair and give him an atta boy?

Even Eric Engels saying the league has to look at the Kerfoot hit for a suspension at the end of the game. He leaves his feet and jumps into Suzuki's head after the buzzer. Textbook suspension-worthy hit. Another test for hos much the DPS wants Toronto to win the series. I think Kerfoot was also the guy who butt-ended last game.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Will DD get the message after tonight?? Sitting CC was a huge mistake and the kid proved it tonight. Took DD 2 periods to get the hint.  Playing Merrill is another bonehead. Somebody wake the hell up over there.

Can they fire DD & bergevin now? That would sell papers. Make the news.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Even Eric Engels saying the league has to look at the Kerfoot hit for a suspension at the end of the game. He leaves his feet and jumps into Suzuki's head after the buzzer. Textbook suspension-worthy hit. Another test for hos much the DPS wants Toronto to win the series. I think Kerfoot was also the guy who butt-ended last game.

Not gonna happen. You know that Ted. 

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Can they fire DD & bergevin now? That would sell papers. Make the news.

I wish i was a billionaire. Believe me i'd can MB in about 3 seconds after buying out Molson. Then i'd ban his beer from the Bell.

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Caufield definitely injected some energy - it was like the rest of the team started skating when he got ice time in the third 

• H_T_L locked this topic