The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto vs Montreal Game 3 7pm ET

Just now, BigTed3 said:

So Suzuki playing his best game of the series after being reunited with Caufield (who he had success with at the end of the regular season). Shocking. Why does it take Ducharme so long to see things like this?

Let me know when he spots Romanov in practice. Getting pretty sick of watchin Merrill out there looking like a lost puppy.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Let me know when he spots Romanov in practice. Getting pretty sick of watchin Merrill out there looking like a lost puppy.

He shouldn't have to spot Romanov. He should have been able to tell Merrill has sucked in every game he's played for us since he was traded here. He has the worst offensive numbers among our D men AND the worst defensive numbers. He contributes nothing.

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

So Suzuki playing his best game of the series after being reunited with Caufield (who he had success with at the end of the regular season). Shocking. Why does it take Ducharme so long to see things like this?

Suzuki from Perry  & Tatar........I guess that is why, he was blinded by the goal.

Who have the Habs best players been over the past 5-7 games? Caufield, Evans, Kotkaniemi, and Suzuki. And three of those guys have spent lots of time in the press box or minors of late too. Just bad coaching and team management.

Just now, PuckPundit said:

It will be a credit to the team if they can hold on to end the period with a tie.

They didn't.