The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Here's an interesting thought. Are the Habs going to be shut out for the rest of this series?

If you both absolutely believe that than I guess just shut off the computers and TV 

12 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Bravo. And for how long have we been hoping for a management purge,  starting with bergevin?

From the day he hired Therrien. That told me he had the wrong line of thought to do the job.

1 minute ago, JimBo_KW said:

That boy..... spoken like  true captain!!!

Better than lets just give up before it's over! Negative attitudes never solve anything or ever move forward in life ...........and yes I don't want on my ship!

29 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Did you just type that? :wut2:

electron58
Posted 29 minutes ago

Well, I  guess we'll be cheering the Leafs to go as far as they can. When should we start?

Yeah, depressing I know, but,  isn't the Maple Leaf Canada's symbol? I just don't believe that the Jets will beat the Leafs. Now, if we got past the Leafs, I don't think we beat Winnipeg.  Some teams don't seem to match up well with certain teams.

Just now, electron58 said:

electron58
Posted 29 minutes ago

Well, I  guess we'll be cheering the Leafs to go as far as they can. When should we start?

Yeah, depressing I know, but,  isn't the Maple Leaf Canada's symbol? I just don't believe that the Jets will beat the Leafs. Now, if we got past the Leafs, I don't think we beat Winnipeg.  Some teams don't seem to match up well with certain teams.

So you guys are going to quit watching and posting now? No matter what happens. Since you've already given up?

2 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

So you guys are going to quit watching and posting now? No matter what happens. Since you've already given up?

Just so long as it's not one of those canal boats in Venice I'm still with ya,

20 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Who are we kidding? Molson will see this as progress. We actually scraped our way into the playoffs this year. Bergevin isn't going anywhere.

The year end review will be interesting - dies Molson see this as sufficient progress, what excuses will Bergevin offer - we didn’t have Drouin, we got beat by a top contender team, the pandemic schedule hurt us etc. 

Your fear is my fear - Bergevin gets one more year as it’s too much to find a gm in time for the expansion draft and prospects draft 

41 minutes ago, habsisme said:

I really hope we rebuild after this year, wether its MB doing it or someone else. 

After this series, I think we can move Price if we want to as well, and we should. 

I don't see how we can become contenders otherwise.

Price is going to want out. 

Just now, southernhabfan said:

How did you know??? Wow

From time to time I insect the cow's cud just to make sure it isn't illicit..Well I let my horse do.

35 minutes ago, claremont said:

Oh MB did adjust plans - he brought in Merrill and Gustafson and then Staal for some extra Centre depth - what a snafu 

I sure hope this is the writing on the wall for Bergevin- he has no concept of offensive pressure from the defense 

Ya spelled "SNABU" wrong.

Just now, claremont said:

Captain Obvious says the power play has been the Death Star to this series 

Nah yeah c'mon..I said the Leafs might go all the way from the get go of this year..

4 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

and there's nothing worse than a heated up fat lady....................

:4224:

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic