The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

I’ve watched closely how Caufield plays and he’s made a lot of good decisions tonight - he hasn’t had many great shooting lanes and has displayed solid possession and passing vision when he hasn’t been able to shoot 

1 minute ago, JimBo_KW said:

I cursed Galchenyuk all the time he was with Montreal for being lazy!!!

Go figure.

If your going to get beat it may as well be from an ex Hab. Salt in the wound.

7 minutes ago, claremont said:

16th overall draft choice - woo!, Tatar gone, Armia gone, Danault gone, trade Chiarot or Edmundson or both, Carey waive his NMC, move out Byron in expansion draft - the list is long! 

As long as MB is not around. Otherwise he'll tweak and pick up some bargain basement replacements....

45 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

This isn't over yet we can still win , we need one early and then everything to the net! A late one then OT ! The team actually has the talent we just need to not give up!

The team doesn’t have the talent to compete in the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well,,,, we have to give Mathews his goal so the media can rave about him for the next 2 days.

Didn't happen, 5 SOG tho. 

15 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Why can't they play like this in the 1st 2 periods? 

"Cause thoughts of a post-game press conference are too far away.

:4883:

9 minutes ago, claremont said:

16th overall draft choice - woo!, Tatar gone, Armia gone, Danault gone, trade Chiarot or Edmundson or both, Carey waive his NMC, move out Byron in expansion draft - the list is long! 

If MB is still around he'll resign them all with long term NTC's. He'll shop around for as many more #6 or 7 D men plugs he can find so that kids have to sit. Merrill will get an 8 year deal.

3 minutes ago, southernhabfan said:

Still 2-1 for Nashville....where is Saban???? lol

If you mean Subban, he's in NJ. 

3 minutes ago, habby67 said:

Price must want outta there soon enough. I don't know how he can handle trying to keep this team in every game and get ZERO goal support.....

He’s got 10.5 million reasons to stay where he is but at some point he should go postal 

3 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

HABS 4-1 !

Actually 4 - 1 leafs is the result of this round of playoffs . Montreal cant score  4 goals in One game 

11 hours ago, maas_art said:

There's still time to win this series but the push needs to start NOW.

I think they will show up in a big way tonight and win in commanding fashion.   

Unfortunately it’s over . No one showed up .  Team is offensively challenged 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Not sure why everyone dislikes Matthews so much. Dude is an amazing young player who isn't letting Montreal's physical play or after-whistle antics bother him. It's not his fault our team isn't built very well.

He's a great player and has stepped up when his team has needed him. He is great on faceofffs and I think he leads Toronto in hits. I actually would rather have Mathews than McDavid who doesn't handle the physical play and isn't as good defensively and doesn't get as much done when it gets tough and the whistles are less. I don't like he's a leaf but I have to give him credit.

• H_T_L locked this topic