The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

Forward lines look good:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher  (needs to be back together - all 3 of them are struggling apart)
Toffoli - Suzuki - CC  (great offensive line. These guys need to get going!)
Byron - JK - Anderson (potential galore here)
Armia - Staal - Perry  (not expecting a lot but if they get the right matchup they might do something.  Shouldnt hurt us hopefully).

but on defense, we're staying with weber on the first pair, and Merrell in.  Both are mistakes imho

Chiarot-Weber 
Edmundson-Petry
Kulak - Merrill

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

Forward lines look good:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher  (needs to be back together - all 3 of them are struggling apart)
Toffoli - Suzuki - CC  (great offensive line. These guys need to get going!)
Byron - JK - Anderson (potential galore here)
Armia - Staal - Perry  (not expecting a lot but if they get the right matchup they might do something.  Shouldnt hurt us hopefully).

but on defense, we're staying with weber on the first pair, and Merrell in.  Both are mistakes imho

Chiarot-Weber 
Edmundson-Petry
Kulak - Merrill

Son of a bee...- is Romanov injured - seriously wtf

1 minute ago, claremont said:

Son of a bee...- is Romanov injured - seriously wtf

You have to hope so (that sounds bad but you know what i mean) because there is no possible way they can think that Merrill is better than Romanov unless he's hurt.  I mean why play the kid all year & the keep him out when it matters most? 

Just now, maas_art said:

You have to hope so (that sounds bad but you know what i mean) because there is no possible way they can think that Merrill is better than Romanov unless he's hurt.  I mean why play the kid all year & the keep him out when it matters most? 

Err...DD is th answer???

Top 9 is better. That said, we still have a 4th line that is terrible and our D corps is awful. Just like last game, Chiarot-Weber will get torched and any pairing with Merrill will get torched.

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

So. In the first three minutes we have given up a breakaway, a 2-on-1, and taken a penalty.

That's what happens when you play slow D men.

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

So. In the first three minutes we have given up a breakaway, a 2-on-1, and taken a penalty.

And it was all caused by Weber, Chairot, Merrill, the referees, Kerfoot, and those guys from Ontario.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic