The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

Just now, archey said:

But Sheharezade however that is spelled begins with an S

Can I just take a moment to say that Archey is the most interesting person here. Mostly I have no idea what he's talking about but its interesting 

So. Something I've noticed. Montreal is too slow moving the puck or actually having control of it on the PP. They keep utilizing these wraps around the boards, which are useless, because it allows Toronto's PKers to reposition easily and start pressuring players on the puck receiving side.

3 minutes ago, habsisme said:

Can I just take a moment to say that Archey is the most interesting person here. Mostly I have no idea what he's talking about but its interesting 

Thanks for the A..I spell it with an a because in fact I got a rolling tongue sometimes that just don't quit...Lol

What is the point of playing Weber on the PP without a puck mover back there? He cant QB a pp...  Either rest him (he plays enough of the rest of the game) or play him on the half wall/in front of the net or something.  He aint running your pp anywhere near as well as a guy like Suzuki or Petry or Drouin can. 

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

What is the point of playing Weber on the PP without a puck mover back there? He cant QB a pp...  Either rest him (he plays enough of the rest of the game) or play him on the half wall/in front of the net or something.  He aint running your pp anywhere near as well as a guy like Suzuki or Petry or Drouin can. 

Ya had to bring up Markov huh? Lol

30 minutes ago, southernhabfan said:

Well I know who SN are biased towards

Bell owns TSN and 37.5% of the leafs. Rogers owns SNet and 37.5% of the leafs. There is a full policy in place - don’t disparage the leaf brand by the “leaf” owned media - the leafs are brilliant and can do no wrong! 

2 minutes ago, claremont said:

Bell owns TSN and 37.5% of the leafs. Rogers owns SNet and 37.5% of the leafs. There is a full policy in place - don’t disparage the leaf brand by the “leaf” owned media - the leafs are brilliant and can do no wrong! 

What's the turnover in the head of marketing department?

I'm not serious about expecting an answer

Just now, southernhabfan said:

Do you and your dog still love me?????:5141:

My dog could only hope to move up to persons your level high.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic