The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

Mark my words, the Habs won't win anything until MB and/or Weber are gone. MB tied his fate too strongly to Weber being the hero here and when Weber went downhill and MB didn't adjust plans, that was all she wrote.

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Mark my words, the Habs won't win anything until MB and/or Weber are gone. MB tied his fate too strongly to Weber being the hero here and when Weber went downhill and MB didn't adjust plans, that was all she wrote.

BOTH  better be gone....but we are relying on an owner who does  not care much for hockey 

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Oh MB did adjust plans - he brought in Merrill and Gustafson and then Staal for some extra Centre depth - what a snafu 

I sure hope this is the writing on the wall for Bergevin- he has no concept of offensive pressure from the defense 

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

We'll come out and skate them into the ice in the 3rd and pull Price the last 5 minutes before getting shut out.

Ya seen this scenario before somewhere? :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

We'll come out and skate them into the ice in the 3rd and pull Price the last 5 minutes before getting shut out.

Just now, kinot-2 said:

Ya seen this scenario before somewhere? :ph34r:

it's deja vue all over again

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic