The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, laffs @ Habs, 7:30 Tues. CBC, SN, and Some Other Places.ome

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

I believe that they are.  Still have a solid defence. And the best goalie tandem in the NHL.  & MVP Stone.

Fair enough. My interest in them is having seen them live a few times and I've always really liked Pacioretty. I also found it really impressive that they were able to build a really competitive team straight out of the expansion draft.

For years, Habs have had a terrible offence in the playoffs. They've required Price to stand on his head. And yet nothing done to fix this. You had JK and Caufield in the press box. You have Ylonen not playing. You have Romanov not playing. Just makes no sense. How do they not see anything?

7 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Mark my words, the Habs won't win anything until MB and/or Weber are gone. MB tied his fate too strongly to Weber being the hero here and when Weber went downhill and MB didn't adjust plans, that was all she wrote.

Bravo. And for how long have we been hoping for a management purge,  starting with bergevin?

1 minute ago, JimBo_KW said:

I say next game play all available youth in positions where we now have old and or hurt players

And the Leafs couldn't be the Morlocks in disguise? I don't know..

Petry should of never shaved his beard , I dont't know what happened but terrible pinches and just poor defense. Kulak has also looked absolutely lost out there. None of it matters if we have no offense it's actually the forwards job to score goals and create offense! JK early taking stupid penalties and everyone being caught deep. If you're not going to score at least help out defensively!!!

3 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Fair enough. My interest in them is having seen them live a few times and I've always really liked Pacioretty. I also found it really impressive that they were able to build a really competitive team straight out of the expansion draft.

Agreed.  I like Vegas as well, and if they do win the Stanley Cup, then they will have won the Pacioretty trade. Also  they built their team from the goaltending out. They grabbed a #1 goalie, then proceeded to select #2, #3 and #4 type defencemen.  Their GM is not afraid to make trades, always getting the best player in those trades. So unlike bergebin.

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Matlock died I think...wait...Morlocks...oh

I mean it's a good idea but then again,,,Andy wouldn't be happy right?

3 minutes ago, archey said:

And the Leafs couldn't be the Morlocks in disguise? I don't know..

I remember that movie. :)

2 minutes ago, southernhabfan said:

Matlock died I think...wait...Morlocks...oh

The original Time Machine movie. 

26 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

We’re not going to score three goals the rest of this series.

Here's an interesting thought. Are the Habs going to be shut out for the rest of this series?

3 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

This isn't over yet we can still win , we need one early and then everything to the net! A late one then OT ! The team actually has the talent we just need to not give up!

That aboy..... spoken like  true captain!!!

50 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I absolutely have no idea who Montreal should play against Matthews. Dude is so much better than everyone on our team.

We're making him look like a beast! Nobody taking him out. He'll wear down like anyone else, but he is untouched for the most part. So much so, that he is laughing all the time.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic