The Odds  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Toast?

• Stick a Fork In Us, We’re Done
    • We Win The Next Game But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Two But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Game And The Series
    • Whatever Happens We Blame Kinot

Woo Hoo :5210:!  Thank you Suzuki for eking out one final win and making my pre-playoff series prediction come true :freu1:!  6 games for this series, folks! I knew it :banana_dancing:.  Took an elimination game to bring out the best in the Habs, but blowing a 3 goal lead shows how bad this team is.  

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, PuckPundit said:

Woo Hoo :5210:!  Thank you Suzuki for eking out one final win and making my pre-playoff series prediction come true :freu1:!  6 games for this series, folks! I knew it :banana_dancing:.  Took an elimination game to bring out the best in the Habs, but blowing a 3 goal lead shows how bad this team is.  

Sorry but it won't be 6 , we're now in their heads (the ghost that can't close a series and the team just gained confidence)

Just now, CaptWelly said:

Same line up unless Evans is ready and Merril is out , then Evans in and Romanov in. 

Won't be Romanov,,,, not with this coach.  Almost guaranteed we see Kulak back in 

Just now, claremont said:

You practically called it - just missed Suzuki with him on the 2 & 0 

Love those two together! Hopefully JD can be healthy and get back to himself. I could see JD/Suzuki/CC being dynamic! 

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Won't be Romanov,,,, not with this coach.  Almost guaranteed we see Kulak back in 

I'd personally prefer Romanov because he can skate and has a physical presence but Kulak in the right set ups I'm okay with. Next game we will have next change also.

1 minute ago, CaptWelly said:

So if there are fans in and I'm American so I have no shot  (I am fully vaccinated though! Luckly) how are the ticket sales going to go ..........and at what Price $$$?

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, wife and I went 2 years ago during the reg. season and paid almost $600 for 2 seat in the nosebleeds. Expect it to be a whole lot more for the POs. 

Just now, kinot-2 said:

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, wife and I went 2 years ago during the reg. season and paid almost $600 for 2 seat in the nosebleeds. Expect it to be a whole lot more for the POs. 

It is on my busket list and I am willing to pay for a once in a life time. I have been in Montreal working (sailing the Great Lakes) but have never had enough time to enjoy the great city!

• H_T_L locked this topic