28 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Toast?

• Stick a Fork In Us, We’re Done
    • We Win The Next Game But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Two But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Game And The Series
    • Whatever Happens We Blame Kinot

2 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

Well great game as it turned out! I'm back to my cave and my scotch to watch the finish of Nash/Carolina!

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Watching Nashville at the moment

Same here roomies. :)

Congrats! to Cole Caufield on his first professional playoff point!  Many more to come. Good to see DD not afraid to put CC out in OT.  NOW! DD needs to put RoMANov into the lineup!  Next game!  I still say fire bergebin,  @#fire_bergevin

IMO, CC made that goal happen. He intercepted the pass and went down on a 2 on 0. Back and forth. JC , I'm sure expected CC would shoot. Shows how smart CC is. 

24 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

IMO, CC made that goal happen. He intercepted the pass and went down on a 2 on 0. Back and forth. JC , I'm sure expected CC would shoot. Shows how smart CC is. 

Tremendous smarts & tremendous respect  Make your center man happy and you will see many, many great passes in your career.

1 hour ago, electron58 said:

Congrats! to Cole Caufield on his first professional playoff point!  Many more to come. Good to see DD not afraid to put CC out in OT.  NOW! DD needs to put RoMANov into the lineup!  Next game!  I still say fire bergebin,  @#fire_bergevin

I know Merrill came back after his injury but i wonder if he will sit next game & they will finally dress the Tzar? 

Side note, when everyone was celebrating the win, Perry skated across teh ice to get the puck, presumably for CC (first playoff point?) or maybe Suzuki (first playoff OT winner).  No wonder he's so loved by his teammates. 

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, wife and I went 2 years ago during the reg. season and paid almost $600 for 2 seat in the nosebleeds. Expect it to be a whole lot more for the POs. 

The funny thing is there really will be 2500 people paying inflated ticket prices and F&B just to watch the Habs being eliminated on home ice.  Not a smart decision to squander away money.

1 hour ago, PuckPundit said:

The funny thing is there really will be 2500 people paying inflated ticket prices and F&B just to watch the Habs being eliminated on home ice.  Not a smart decision to squander away money.

Who cares? I'd do it in a heartbeat to watch an elimination game at home against the Leafs. Paid $500 for reds in a playoff game against the Bruins years ago and we didn't even score, not regretting it to this day.

12 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

And if they win? 

Well I was one of the many that figured we were done last night. I was really suprised at the effort, focus and determination they actually showed. If that was present in games 2,3, & 4 this series would be over. There were some bad sections but overall nice a nice dertermined effort to produce a win!!:rolleyes:

I know it is asking for a lot but it would be nice to see them even the series on Sat!

• H_T_L locked this topic