The Odds  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Toast?

• Stick a Fork In Us, We’re Done
    • We Win The Next Game But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Two But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Game And The Series
    • Whatever Happens We Blame Kinot

It appears it only took us 3  games to realize if we get in the blue paint or in front of the opposing goalie we may be able to score. Now if we can just stop the terrible back passes to nowhere and may be shoot the puck this could be interesting. The last 3 games may have been the most boring Hab playoff game I have seen. Motivation might be player families are going to be upset with them all summer fi they don't get to watch a game 6 in Montreal. So much for Ducharme.  Oh Carey!!!! great save

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

Can't believe Tavares still isn't in bed.

Yeah,,,, what happened to the knee injury they we're crying about suspending Chariot for? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Yeah,,,, what happened to the knee injury they we're crying about suspending Chariot for? :rolleyes:

Chiarot cross checking call last game and the missed calls on a trip to Byron should ensure whoever reffed last game is done for the year. Scarey calls don't help when we're playing terrible. Refs need to disappear in this one.

1 minute ago, Habberwacky said:

Chiarot cross checking call last game and the missed calls on a trip to Byron should ensure whoever reffed last game is done for the year. Scarey calls don't help when we're playing terrible. Refs need to disappear in this one.

No doubt there were missed calls last game but everything pales to what happened in Game 2.

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

TSN: Late in the period Merrill took an awkward fall and didn't play another shift. 

Yeah i saw that - he looked in a lot a pain & struggled to get up/get to the bench.

Just now, CaptWelly said:

Hate to see anyone hurt but it may be a way for Romanov to get in

Agree. I dont like anyone (on either team) getting hurt but he's definitely the first guy i'd like out of the lineup right now if possible.  Could end up being a good roster change, although will make tonight tough on the 5 guys that are remaining.  Expect big minutes for Petry-Eddy & Weber - Chiarot

3 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

We of course have to win, but when we do then it puts that doubt into the Leafs head that they can't close out a series! 

Yup. :)

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic