28 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Toast?

• Stick a Fork In Us, We’re Done
    • We Win The Next Game But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Two But Not The Series
    • We Win The Next Game And The Series
    • Whatever Happens We Blame Kinot

5 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Because he's barely played. I have zero doubt that if Merrill can't play next game ( assuming we win this one) they still won't play Romanov. They'll just put Kulak back in with Gustafson.

Merrill and Gus have played the same mins. 6:33 and 6:52.

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Forgot Staal was playing. First time i've heard his name.

He assisted on the 2nd goal. 

We didn't score but I thought our first unit with Weber and Petry looked better tonight. Weber has played a great game so far also he has broken up a few great scoring opportunities by TO. We have to be careful with the stretch pass as we don't need give aways or icings. Would love to see Tolfoli get one, I think he might get rolling if he gets that first. JK is having a great game I like his compete tonight into the corners hard and shooting and carrying the puck. Hopefully he'll keep it up!  

OMG,,,, Leaf fans are the worst. Just got off the phone with one crying how the penalty calls are lopsided. Unfreaking believable. Now they're calling in the middle of a game.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I told him to look at the season record and playoffs so far and find me one single game where the Leafs had less PP's then us head to head.:lol:

We just need to keep getting pucks deep and chasing them down, keep as much play in their zone as we can. We can't get caught with 3 below the goal line and them coming the other way. Keep rolling all 4 lines keep our guys fresh! And most of all no matter what NO DEFENSIVE SHELL SITTING BACK !

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

OMG,,,, Leaf fans are the worst. Just got off the phone with one crying how the penalty calls are lopsided. Unfreaking believable. Now they're calling in the middle of a game.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I told him to look at the season record and playoffs so far and find me one single game where the Leafs had less PP's then us head to head.:lol:

How about the blown icing that lead up to their first goal!

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

You're frien'ds name wouldn't happen to be Brad Meier or Marc Joannete. Did you get the call during the intermission? I think both of them are having the same conversation in their dressing room right now.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic