The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed. June 2, Habs @ the Jets, NBCSN, CBC, SN and Other Places.

Doing pretty well up and down the line-up. The JK is killing it. Just dominant. All of them, along with Kulak, are over 80% Corsi. In fact, every single Hab is a positive Corsi player except the 4th line where all three guys are sitting at 47% and Weber, who sits way down at 36%. Suzuki is playing well. Danault's line has been quiet but is doing its job. Even the 4th line has done a nice job cycling down low. Edmundson, Petry, and Chiarot are rocking it and Price has been outstanding yet again. Not a lot of negatives, but a few things for improvement here:

1. Gustafsson obviously with the gaffe for the goal against, although he's otherwise been fine and has an assist too.

2. Weber is still too slow with his decision-making and as noted above, Habs are doing poorly with him on the ice. His relative Corsi is -38, which basically means the team has been way way better with him off than with him on.

3. Caufield needs to work on his timing a bit. He's hesitated to shoot a few times and he needs to stop thinking so much and just let her rip.

And we can't forget our near-daily nod to the officials, who managed to come up with not one but two phantom calls against Kotkaniemi while ignoring a direct elbow to the head by Logan Stanley. Great job, Furlatt and Meier.

Just now, kinot-2 said:

TSN radio is sayin that the KK penalty is bogus.

Now if they said totally bogus I'd make 'em some pancakes. Lol

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

TSN radio is sayin that the KK penalty is bogus.

They should him him a poster size still shot with the caption,,,, I get paid for my imagination.

Just now, H_T_L said:

They should him him a poster size still shot with the caption,,,, I get paid for my imagination.

Better if it comes out English though, Lol

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic