Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed. June 2, Habs @ the Jets, NBCSN, CBC, SN and Other Places.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

Jets win Game 1 because of longer rest and fresher legs.

That's quite the streak your on. I'm guessing your gambling wins are pretty poor. :frech1: Keep it going PLEASE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again just to summarize:

- A player who was running guys and clearly frustrated all night.

- No attempt to play the puck

- Hit him directly in the head while he had his head down

- Left his feet as contact was made

 

As I said, this was a deliberate attempt to injure. 20 games or it's a joke. Way worse than what Kadri did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's also not forget Stanley's elbow to Perry's head and Scheifele punching Chairot's head into the ice as BC was lying down defenseless with no helmet on. Another dirty play with intent to injure. Zero respect for Scheifel after this one. He's nothing but a pure scumbag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Again just to summarize:

- A player who was running guys and clearly frustrated all night.

- No attempt to play the puck

- Hit him directly in the head while he had his head down

- Left his feet as contact was made

 

As I said, this was a deliberate attempt to injure. 20 games or it's a joke. Way worse than what Kadri did.

Kadri’s doesn’t compare. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Let's also not forget Stanley's elbow to Perry's head and Scheifele punching Chairot's head into the ice as BC was lying down defenseless with no helmet on. Another dirty play with intent to injure. Zero respect for Scheifel after this one. He's nothing but a pure scumbag.

Sure seems it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even Jets reporters saying Scheifele was playing all game like he was out of control and that this was an intentional attempt to injure deserving of being suspended the rest of the playoffs. Their own reporters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Even Jets reporters saying Scheifele was playing all game like he was out of control and that this was an intentional attempt to injure deserving of being suspended the rest of the playoffs. Their own reporters.

Good for them, then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...