The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed. June 2, Habs @ the Jets, NBCSN, CBC, SN and Other Places.

1 minute ago, ChiLla said:

If that's 2 minutes for the remainder of the series, I can live with the call. Except it won't.

And it hasn't been all year. We've even seen goals allowed for contact like that. I'm totally fine with that being no goal. But haven't seen that called a penalty 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

And it hasn't been all year. We've even seen goals allowed for contact like that. I'm totally fine with that being no goal. But haven't seen that called a penalty 99% of the time.

Yeah, it's a joke. Disallow the goal, fine. But 2 minutes on top? That's really stretching it.

Just now, dreegking said:

Damn dude. Why are you not on Sportsnet. 

His TV antenna can't pick it up,,,, too far away.

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo  ! Haha good start!

I'm still doing "winning prediction" on PS5 lol. Now i did the whole series. And tonight it was 4-1 in my game!   If you have 9min to lost to see the habs win non-stop go check it out.

And DAMN Suzuki is goooooooooooood, loved that goal!

Really good 1st period though, aside from Gustafsson's gaffe of course. The initial pass was even worse than the one he put in Lowry's skates. Well, both were bad, but the first one was without anyone actually pressuring him :P

5 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

:4224:

I’m in Florida. No way do I watch hockey in USA channels. Never. Brutal. 

get on the computer. And truly enjoy. Airplay or just watch on computer. 

Sportsnet does really well. Although even most of those guys are Leafs fans. It shines through subtly. But they out. I’ll say that again. They out. :)

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic