The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 3, Jets @ Our Habs, June 6, 6 PM.

6 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

The third period coming up. What will the story be?

1. Montreal plays a compelling period and wins?
  2. Price has to stand on his hand and we all hang on for dear life?

1 - I have faith

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Undoubtedly. This is their do-or-die period. They don't win this period by 2 or more and their season is down to 5% odds of advancing. What we need to do is not make mistakes an then capitalize on a counter-attack when they leave an opening. Their already-bad D is going to have to take chances.

Agree....the boys ought to continue to put pressure on and act like the game is tied....the  chances will come then

3 minutes ago, JimBo_KW said:

1 - I have faith

I have too but it is a little shaky...lol....IF they play like they have in the last two games (including tonight) and keep peppering H they will hold on to the lead I  believe 

Replay showed a clear hook from Wheeler on the scoring chance. Really stupid that the ref ignored it. Blatant. And especially after the missed head shot cost us a goal.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Apparently Petry caught his pinky in one of the holes in the glass for the camera crew to shoot through. So have to figure he fractured his finger on the right hand.

Yeah. I feel like if it wasn't something meaningful he'd be back out there.

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

Yeah. I feel like if it wasn't something meaningful he'd be back out there.

Best case scenario is a mild sprain where there's swelling for now and he can't grip his stick. Looks like he bent a finger or two backwards. Worst case is a fracture, which could be no time missed if they can tape it to stabilize and it's not in an important spot but could be 6-8 weeks as well if the bone needs to heal.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Best case scenario is a mild sprain where there's swelling for now and he can't grip his stick. Looks like he bent a finger or two backwards. Worst case is a fracture, which could be no time missed if they can tape it to stabilize and it's not in an important spot but could be 6-8 weeks as well if the bone needs to heal.

I hope he's able to play soon! Losing Petry would be bad.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic