The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 3, Jets @ Our Habs, June 6, 6 PM.

Just now, southernhabfan said:

This has been an entirely different team in the playoffs from the regular season

Indeed. They really looked done when Toronto had a 3-1 series lead. Crawling back from the brink has seemed to really galvanize them.

2 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Would love to sweep these dirtbags outta the playoffs tomorrow night.

That said, there's a risk that we sweep a team that swept their opponent in the first round, then we turn around and get swept out in the 3rd round. Getting ahead of myself here, but yes, would be nice to just finish things tomorrow. Get them while they're feeling hopeless and tired. Don't want to go back to Winnipeg and don't want them to have hope of getting Scheifele or Demelo back. Fingers crossed now that Petry's injury is more worry and not a real issue.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

That said, there's a risk that we sweep a team that swept their opponent in the first round, then we turn around and get swept out in the 3rd round. Getting ahead of myself here, but yes, would be nice to just finish things tomorrow. Get them while they're feeling hopeless and tired. Don't want to go back to Winnipeg and don't want them to have hope of getting Scheifele or Demelo back. Fingers crossed now that Petry's injury is more worry and not a real issue.

And the sooner this series is done, the sooner everyone can have a little rest before the next round. Hoping Vegas and Colorado just take their series to seven.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Hope he will  be back tomorrow night

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
Just now, southernhabfan said:

My two-year babysitter's ruction when she heard that the Habs won 5 in a row in the playoffs....lol

IMG_3718.jpeg

:6280:

12 minutes ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Right?! I said the same thing to my wife the last time he scored two! Mario Armia strikes again!

He score a hatty 2 years ago in a reg. season game in Detroit. Wife and I were there, that's why I remember it. 

• H_T_L locked this topic