The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon. June 13, Habs @ Vegas, 9PM est., CBC, SN, NBC, etc.

kinot-2

My guess for tonight is that Price and the D play less well than they have in the first two rounds but that the offence plays better than we expect. I think some of our more energy guys are going to bring it tonight (Anderson, Gallagher, Byron, Danault, Perry, Armia...) those guys who maybe enjoy the physical game and like hitting to feel like they're into it.

I'm hoping for a first goal...so hard to know what to expect from these guys this year.  One of my kids wouldn't stop bugging me about placing a bet on them sweeping when I explained to him what the odds mean haha.  I'm nervous!

First game for Habs this year with more than 500 opposition fans. Hope they remember what it's like and aren't overwhelmed. Vegas has been playing with fans and noise for a while now, so that's one advantage for them. Then again, Habs say they're relishing the underdog role and maybe hearing people cheer against them props them up. Get fueled by trying hard to shut up the fans there.

5 minutes ago, habsisme said:

any religious people here? God doesn't listen to me since I've denied his existance too many times

Well two cardinals and a pope as far as I know..Why?

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic