The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon. June 13, Habs @ Vegas, 9PM est., CBC, SN, NBC, etc.

kinot-2

Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

I hope petry's pinky fuses back together tomorrow......

Well he's in LV, so, IMO, they didn't bring him there to sit in the stands.

9 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

I hope petry's pinky fuses back together tomorrow......

7 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Well he's in LV, so, IMO, they didn't bring him there to sit in the stands.

My guess is he wants to go, they want him to go, but ideally they would wait a few games. If we lose tonight, they might rush him back which is a bit scary. 

5 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Need the next one to make it interesting. Fleury has had it too easy so far.

For sure. They play the trap better than us too. 

2 minutes ago, Clues said:

It's late and I'm tired. I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight friends! See you all next game. 

CYA Wed. And bake,,, that's important. :)

Not a lot of guys playing well tonight. Price is obviously playing way better than the score would indicate and the Suzuki line has looked alright at times. Edmundson, Weber, and Romanov have been decent at the back end. The guys who need to do better:

- Gallagher... looks slow and he's also cheating. He's floating around a lot in the neutral zone instead of skating all the way back.

- Chiarot... way too may mistakes. His boneheaded penalty led to a goal shortly after the 5 on 3 and that was really the downturn in this game. We had been playing well until then.

- Kulak... out of position too many times. Looks like he's having trouble keeping up with the speed of the game.

- Staal... is he even playing? Looks like he got free tickets to watch the game from ice level.

- Byron... has been the team's worst forward for a while. He needs to sit.

- And then a bunch of guys who have done nothing... Danault, Lehkonen, Kotkaniemi, Perry, Armia.

IMO, you need to get Tatar back in as well as Evans and Petry if healthy. I'd slide out Byron for sure and probably Staal and Gustafsson.

10 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Not a lot of guys playing well tonight. Price is obviously playing way better than the score would indicate and the Suzuki line has looked alright at times. Edmundson, Weber, and Romanov have been decent at the back end. The guys who need to do better:

- Gallagher... looks slow and he's also cheating. He's floating around a lot in the neutral zone instead of skating all the way back.

- Chiarot... way too may mistakes. His boneheaded penalty led to a goal shortly after the 5 on 3 and that was really the downturn in this game. We had been playing well until then.

- Kulak... out of position too many times. Looks like he's having trouble keeping up with the speed of the game.

- Staal... is he even playing? Looks like he got free tickets to watch the game from ice level.

- Byron... has been the team's worst forward for a while. He needs to sit.

- And then a bunch of guys who have done nothing... Danault, Lehkonen, Kotkaniemi, Perry, Armia.

IMO, you need to get Tatar back in as well as Evans and Petry if healthy. I'd slide out Byron for sure and probably Staal and Gustafsson.

I agree with a lot of that but don't understand your dislike for Byron we perfect on the penalty kill.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic