The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon. June 13, Habs @ Vegas, 9PM est., CBC, SN, NBC, etc.

kinot-2

4 minutes ago, PuckPundit said:

Told you so, but no shame losing to the better team tonight.  The play on the ice doesn't lie.

Well, at least the dreamers who voted Habs in 4 finally got a reality check.

Don't think anyone picked the Habs in 4. 

Any pressure in the dee zone and panic city for Kulak this is not uncommon, that is why he gets more offensive zone starts then almost anyone in the entire league

Just wondering if we scored early when we had some good pressure if this games ends differently. Maybe not.

Vegas looked to be in playoff mode after a tough series with Colorado. We looked asleep for most of the game after long layoff.

This is how we looked against TO early in that series. Good Starts then as the game went on looked worse and worse.

I think we should be better next game. Hopefully we can steal that one, get an early goal or two. We do need Petry, just hope he is not rushed. 

I only managed to stay awake for the first two periods (I live in Newfoundland, so it was llaaattteeeee). Really seemed like that 3-1 goal was gonna be the nail in the coffin. Through two periods we didn't seem vastly outplayed, although we really did get into penalty trouble. Perhaps we can get a split on Wednesday!

The team was rusty after a few days off! it was always going to be tough against this Knights team. We are not too far off though we need to stop playing Kulak I don't care what his corsi is or has been he is no good under fire! Byron is not giving us enough and we really need Evans or a player like him back in the lineup! I loved Romanov's hit early on on Pietrangelo top notch! The next game will show us where we really stand but I think we can at least make a series out of it if Petry tapes his fingers together!

• H_T_L locked this topic