H_T_L

PuckPundit  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What outcome will he predict?

• Vegas will win in regulation
    • Vegas will win in O.T.

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Mr--Huet said:

Does puckpundit ever celebrate wins? I've seen him doing it for Tampa like crazy

He's disappeared as usual. Never seen him pick the Habs to win a game,,,, thus the poll above.:rolleyes:

One of the mods joked that we could win the Cup this year and his reply would be,,,, we'll never repeat.

9 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Mad praise for Carey Price. Without him we don't win this one.

I was impressed by the fake shot them pass by Byron 

1 minute ago, Regis22 said:

I was impressed by the fake shot them pass by Byron 

No kidding, eh?  A bunch of great individual plays went into that goal, but that pass especially was a thing of beauty.  That was a greasy, greasy fake shot.

Just now, habsisme said:

that made it feel like destiny, we had no business winning that game, even the refs were against us. WOW! 

And no shots. Tremendous composure by most of the Team. Tremendous second efforts. This is what the great Habs Teams had going for them back in the day.   Oh, and some pretty good talent. Just sad that the refs are trying to sway the outcome of the game, and subsequently,  the series. 

Glad they came out as strong as they did in OT after having to sit through the first 3/4 of that game.  This was a far cry from the OT win against the Leafs where they limped through the whole thing - Habs came out buzzing and never let up, with or without the help from the refs

• H_T_L unpinned this topic

This win reminded me a bit of that series years ago against the capitals.  We get shelled, goalie stands on head and we scrape by with a win.  Just no Hal gill to stand in front of half the shots.  Now if we could just put together a fast start like usual with a finish like tonight

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Only 6 more OT wins to tie our record. Everybody take their heart meds.:frech1:

We're on our way. :)

10 minutes ago, Mr--Huet said:

This win reminded me a bit of that series years ago against the capitals.  We get shelled, goalie stands on head and we scrape by with a win.  Just no Hal gill to stand in front of half the shots.  Now if we could just put together a fast start like usual with a finish like tonight

i think the difference though was that a LOT of the shots tonight from the Knights werent great.  Yes, Carey made probably 4-6 incredible saves but a lot of the rest of the shots were perimeter or poor angle.  In that series against washington we were just hanging Halak out to dry all night long.  

Vegas gave it everything they had tonight....... we may be able to pull this off, one more win at home and we will really be in their heads! refs were a joke it makes the league look fixed! come on high stick lots of blood what the hell! happy for Anderson and amazed at Price! this team has some real heart it is not something you can measure with corsi or advanced stats they just don't quit or get flustered.

17 minutes ago, maas_art said:

i think the difference though was that a LOT of the shots tonight from the Knights werent great.  Yes, Carey made probably 4-6 incredible saves but a lot of the rest of the shots were perimeter or poor angle.  In that series against washington we were just hanging Halak out to dry all night long.  

That's true, there's definitely big differences from then to now.  Just made me think of back then with the shot counter going steadily up and playing long stretches in our end.

• H_T_L locked this topic