H_T_L

PuckPundit  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What outcome will he predict?

• Vegas will win in regulation
    • Vegas will win in O.T.

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, maas_art said:

i think the difference though was that a LOT of the shots tonight from the Knights werent great.  Yes, Carey made probably 4-6 incredible saves but a lot of the rest of the shots were perimeter or poor angle.  In that series against washington we were just hanging Halak out to dry all night long.  

Wasn't he great, tho?

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Because it's now become painfully obvious this is NOT his team.

You don't know that :6416:. I'm simply not in denial about the playoff ceiling of this team. If not for Fleury's blunder, can you honestly say the Habs would've equalized to take the game to OT? You saw how much offence the Habs generated throughout the third period; their shots total vs Vegas.

I was 5 minutes away from predicting correctly and you know it was true. Taking nothing away from the Habs' win, can you honestly say they deserved to win based on how they played before OT?

2 hours ago, Mr--Huet said:

Does puckpundit ever celebrate wins? I've seen him doing it for Tampa like crazy

:5210::banana_dancing::freu1:

:lol:

1 hour ago, PuckPundit said:

You don't know that :6416:. I'm simply not in denial about the playoff ceiling of this team. If not for Fleury's blunder, can you honestly say the Habs would've equalized to take the game to OT? You saw how much offence the Habs generated throughout the third period; their shots total vs Vegas.

I was 5 minutes away from predicting correctly and you know it was true. Taking nothing away from the Habs' win, can you honestly say they deserved to win based on how they played before OT?

You can easily say without Stahls mistake we may have won in regulation due to Prices play.

5 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

Your right,,,, i don't know that ,,,but your certainly giving every indication that your not. Every game and every round is predictions of doom and gloom. Can you honestly say that the gaff from Stall wasn't a turning point in the game for Vegas? Can you honestly say we wouldn't have tied the game regardless after pulling Price,,, the way we were coming on late in the 3rd? I'm sure i already know your answer. 

5 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

I was 5 minutes away from predicting correctly and you know it was true.

And 5 minutes away from flaming in here by bragging with an " I TOLD YOU SO". You don't think that's aggravating to hear on a HABS forum?? If we wanted to hear what your peddling we'd go to the Leaf, Jets, Vegas and Tampa boards.

5 hours ago, CzechHab said:

So far it works to wake up at 5am local time, think to myself: I hope the Habs are doing OK, and fall asleep again. I'll stick to this game plan:).

And we thank you for your sacrifice.:5185::lol:

7 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

I tell ya what. I was 5 minutes away from not having a herniated disc and losing most of the feeling in my leg. Just don't know when to lay down. Maybe I'm not the only one?

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Your right,,,, i don't know that ,,,but your certainly giving every indication that your not. Every game and every round is predictions of doom and gloom. Can you honestly say that the gaff from Stall wasn't a turning point in the game for Vegas? Can you honestly say we wouldn't have tied the game regardless after pulling Price,,, the way we were coming on late in the 3rd? I'm sure i already know your answer. 

Seems pretty obvious that he’s trolling and just here to rile people up, what other motivation could there be to come to the official Habs forum and lecture people about random stuff like playoff ceilings or celebrate victories of other teams during the best playoff run we had since 1993? Certainly not the kind of behavior you’d expect from a true fan.

9 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

You can easily say without Stahls mistake we may have won in regulation due to Prices play.

This and with the way Price has been playing, he likely should have had their second goal as well. It could have been a shutout win.

• H_T_L locked this topic