H_T_L

PuckPundit  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What outcome will he predict?

• Vegas will win in regulation
    • Vegas will win in O.T.

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Bouchard reportedly left the bubble after the Winnipeg series, so he's also not a short-term option.

That sucks although honestly he's been coaching as a 'development coach" for over a year, he may not be the best choice to step in to the middle of a series. 

At least MB isnt jumping in behind the bench... 

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Horror of horrors,,,,, an all Anglophone coaching staff. Take to the streets, protest, riot. :ph34r:

He can still do the presser after the game remotely.

I see that the mockery has started :frech1:, but I shall have the last laugh tonight :P. There will be disappointment, despair and gneshing of teeth after the game ends.

Home ice advantage in front of 2500 screaming fans. So much hype and wild anticipation. What could possibly go wrong? Ask Murphy. Missing the coach to make in-game adjustments is a telling omen, isn't it?

Therefore I boldly predict Vegas win this game to regain the series lead.

Vegas will open the scoring too. 

Just now, PuckPundit said:

I see that the mockery has started :frech1:, but I shall have the last laugh tonight :P. There will be disappointment, despair and gneshing of teeth after the game ends.

Home ice advantage in front of 2500 screaming fans. So much hype and wild anticipation. What could possibly go wrong? Ask Murphy. Missing the coach to make in-game adjustments is a telling omen, isn't it?

Honest question: how would the Habs losing give you the last laugh? Are you hoping the Habs lose?

Just now, PuckPundit said:

Yeah but it's gnashing anyway

2 minutes ago, PuckPundit said:

Fantastic !!!!! You just guaranteed another win for the Habs !!!!

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Honest question: how would the Habs losing give you the last laugh? Are you hoping the Habs lose?

No, I get the last laugh in predicting the outcome realistically based on understanding of skill, size and stamina disparity. The play on ice doesn't lie.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic