The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 3, Game #4. Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens. Sunday, June 20th, 2021.

Clues

Game outcome  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game?

• Habs win in regulation
    • Habs win in OT
    • Knights win in regulation
    • Knights win in OT

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, jennifer_rocket said:

No matter what happens, I suspect we'll see Lehner again in game five. He's been good enough.

Lehner has played a good game, but i'd rather face him than Fleury

we really need to win this game and take command of this series 

Just now, electron58 said:

That's so depressing in so many ways!

Who's been worse? The other three lines have all come through for us at times. The Danault line has produced nothing. Yes, they're doing the job defensively and Danault and Lehkonen play the PK, which has done well. But Gallagher doesn't play the PK and isn't scoring. Even if you're job is to shut down the Stone line, they're getting some chances and we're not dominating possession like the Danault line did in the regular season. I wonder if Gallagher is hurt, but if he is, he's still been ineffective and you have to wonder about getting Tatar back in there.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Who's been worse? The other three lines have all come through for us at times. The Danault line has produced nothing. Yes, they're doing the job defensively and Danault and Lehkonen play the PK, which has done well. But Gallagher doesn't play the PK and isn't scoring. Even if you're job is to shut down the Stone line, they're getting some chances and we're not dominating possession like the Danault line did in the regular season. I wonder if Gallagher is hurt, but if he is, he's still been ineffective and you have to wonder about getting Tatar back in there.

Gallagher is a leader and assistant captain - no way he gets sat for Tuna - 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic