The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 3, Game #4. Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens. Sunday, June 20th, 2021.

Clues

Game outcome  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game?

• Habs win in regulation
    • Habs win in OT
    • Knights win in regulation
    • Knights win in OT

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

I also do not want to stay awake for OT. I am in Newfoundland, so it's already 9:30 here.

1 minute ago, Clues said:

And another! I smell a Habs win and I'm too tired for OT

Tough it out,,,,, you're Habs fans for heavens sake. :frech1:

Lehner's not a bad goalie, but he looked awful in the one game he got earlier in the playoffs, when he got blown out letting in 7 goals. He's coming in rusty again tonight. So here's hoping the Habs can get a goal or two on him early and really rattle his confidence. Both Lehner and Fleury are guys who are subject to being done in by the mental aspect of the game more than the technical aspect, so Habs have to make him work in the first period.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Lehner's not a bad goalie, but he looked awful in the one game he got earlier in the playoffs, when he got blown out letting in 7 goals. He's coming in rusty again tonight. So here's hoping the Habs can get a goal or two on him early and really rattle his confidence. Both Lehner and Fleury are guys who are subject to being done in by the mental aspect of the game more than the technical aspect, so Habs have to make him work in the first period.

I'm sure he'll be motivated tonight. Might be able to get the next game if he plays well. With that said... I hope he gives up another seven goals.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Yes more than five shots would be nice.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic