The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 3, Game #4. Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens. Sunday, June 20th, 2021.

Clues

Game outcome  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the game?

• Habs win in regulation
    • Habs win in OT
    • Knights win in regulation
    • Knights win in OT

This poll is closed to new votes

Craig Simpson:
"If you want to lose control of the game" (in reference it Chris Lee) "this is how you do it. This is just ridiculous"

I hope the league reviews this & Chris Lee never officiates again. 

Just now, maas_art said:

Craig Simpson:
"If you want to lose control of the game" (in reference it Chris Lee) "this is how you do it. This is just ridiculous"

Yes when the announcers say something it shows how bad it is.

Just now, maas_art said:

Craig Simpson:

He'd have to be caught on microphone talking about how he calls penalties based on his biases.

Lee watches McNabb punch Suzuki in the face, goes to raise his arm and then pulls it back.

Then he just waives off the last 3 seconds of the period, which means we lose 3 seconds of PP time. Is he even allowed to do that or is that just a made-up Chris Lee rule so he can get more payoffs from Bettman? Anyone who doesn't believe the league is corrupt just has to have watched this series.

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

Craig Simpson:

All because the fans yelled refs you suck!

I hope they talk about this reffing on all the friggin networks all tomorrow and put some g d pressure on the nhl to do something for once!  Everybody is responsible for their actions, refs included!  Bush league garbage. Standing there like a pylon, "ok boys that's enough, come on, stop it please"

Why did Lee blow the whistle of there's no penalty?

Why did he wind down the last 3 seconds with no explanation? There should have been a penalty and a face-off in Vegas zone with 3 seconds on the clock. Screwed and screwed again.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic