The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tues. June 22, Habs at Sin City, 9 PM, est.

kinot-2

10 hours ago, campabee82 said:

Watch the replay Chiarot fails to clear the puck 3 times. The first time is a weak backhand pass up the boards that is held in by the D man along the left wall. The second time he tries to reverse it behind the net but gets pinched along the wal like 5 seconds after his first failed clear. 3rd time leads to the goal this all happens withing a 20 second span. Chiarot got picked by Tuch after he lost it the 3rd time and KK was doing his job protecting the slot pass and tried to dive back once Chiarot got picked by Tuch and Price was out of the play. He gave the puck away with a second weak backhander up the right wall. Also because of his position inside the crease facing the play all Chiarot had to do was let go of his stick as the shot came and put his glove out to stop the puck but he didn't even try. I wish the replay showed the other 2 give aways bit here is the replay of the goal. Chiarot just watches the puck go in the net while standing in the crease.

Thanks for pointing that out. I agree... bad sequence from him, starting with weak clear up the boards. You have to bear down there. I will mention that Anderson did not help him at all on that. He should have noticed Vegas had numbers and position and he should have come down lower to gain defensive positioning. But, overall bad from Chiarot on the clear and then on marking up and losing the battle with Roy afterwards. I believe he can recover from that and continue to contribute positively.

Positive vibes, positive vibes, positives vibes! Let's win this series in six. :D

Let's win it for Ducharme. Or for Corey Perry getting clattered in the face. Or for Suzuki getting punched in the face. Or for whatever is inevitably going to happen to another of our players in period one this evening! :lol:

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic